Art Prints

Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Celebration" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Painter

24" x 8" acrylic




It certainly has not been an easy year and at times it has been downright scary, however I am striving not to be burdened with fear but instead keep reaching for hope and happiness.




I have always had a strong faith in a greater power than mankind and I find great comfort in daily prayer and meditation. I give thanks and gratitude each day for life, my life and the life of my loved ones. I give thanks for my blessings and abundance, and ask for continued blessings and abundance. I ask to be embraced by His white and golden light of love and protection, and that the light embrace my loved ones, the lost, ill, frightened ones, our President and our world leaders, as well as Mother Earth. I offer myself as a vehicle of His light and love so that I may pass His light and love on to others.




At the conclusion of my prayer of gratitude, I walk in silence and "listen" for His guidance, and I cannot help by smile as I know He is always there.



AMY TUSO ~ A VERY BLESSED ARIZONA ARTIST OF ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ART