Art Prints

Saturday, September 19, 2009

"The Whatever Train" ~ Amy Tuso, Fountain Hills, Arizona


“The Whatever Train”
A dytichon of 5” x 7” gallery wrapped canvases

This train emerged from my doodling while on the phone listening to family issues. As the conversation was going on and on, I was thinking “whatever!” and with each “whatever!” thought, another train car was being drawn. I kept the sketch for some time and would find myself reaching for it during ongoing phone conversations.

One day I had the thought of how wonderful it would be if in reality we could load up a train car with “whatever!” the issues were and send the train on its way removing the problem from our plate.

I now use this visualization regularly and so do many of my friends. “Whatever!” has taken on a whole new meaning and at times "Whatever!" isn’t just a frustration... but in fact a release!

You can have your own train painted with …whatever…you would like it to spell out. All you need to do is contact me.

www.amytuso.com
www.amytuso.blogspot.com
www.amytusodailypaintings.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com

ARIZONA ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST, INTUITIVE ARTIST
~ AMY TUSO ~