Art Prints

Monday, October 19, 2009

"Visitation"

I've been away for a few weeks and therefore had not posted any personal notes. Much has transpired in a relatively short period of time. My husband and I had a wonderful "beach bum" vacation in beautiful Oceanside, CA. It allowed us to restore our souls. The ocean is a key source of energy for me as I was born at a private hospital footsteps away from the Atlantic Ocean in Southern New Jersey. The combination of the smell and the sound of the sea brings instant relaxation and love to my soul. I believe it is so powerful for me as it was one of the first sounds to greet my ears upon my birth.
Now that I am back home and have my daily routine running, I plan on sharing some personal inspirations and musings with you regularly.
"Visitation" was one of the first paintings that I did upon my return and I find it both soothing and mysterious...almost like the sea. I named it "Visitation" upon completion when I saw the figure come out on the right side of the portals.
“Visitation”
16” x 14”
Free-flowing canvas

In this acrylic painting I have used multiple colors and metallics creating a surprise visitor upon completion. Abstract art allows such surprises to emerge on their own which is one of my attractions to this form of objective art.

Please visit my virtual gallery to view my many other styles of art and if you would like to make a comment, ask a question or purchase my original art please contact Amy.

www.amytuso.com
www.amytuso.blogspot.com
www.amytusodailypaintings.blogspot.com
www.phoenixartspace.com/amytuso
www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com

AMY TUSO
ARTIST AND DAILY PAINTER FROM FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA OFABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ORIGINALS