Art Prints

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Wedged" Colorfully Vibrant Free Flowing Canvas Acrylic Abstract~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Painter ~ Fountain Hills, AZ

16" x 16"

"Wedged" is a fun, decorative, abstract that is done on unstretched canvas and heavily glazed.  It can be displayed as is or made into a larger piece by matting and framing.  It presently is in my
Studio Specials Gallery as I have been busy spring cleaning my studio.

It is because of this "cleaning" that I choose "Wedged" as that is how things look around here!  I have new wood flooring on order that hopefully will arrive next week for installation.  Having new floors installed is like moving...everything needs to be "touched", gone through, decided upon and packed.  Time consuming for sure but also very cathartic.  I am finding myself being "reflective" and really looking at the direction that my artwork is taking.  Growth comes about through change.  Change is not always comfortable and requires strength.  Strength requires replenishment...and so the cycle goes.

Stay tuned as there are many changes occuring within me as I travel this wonderful artworld journey.

Peace, light and joy...Amy©


"Concentrate all your thoughts on the task at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus."

                                                                                                                       ~Alexander Graham Bell