Art Prints

Monday, January 24, 2011

"Pairing" Mixed Media Textured Acrylic Color Blends Thought Provoking Abstract by Daily Painter Amy Tuso

36"x36"x1.5"
Mixed Media
Loads of Texture
Beautiful Color Blends
Gallery Wrapped Canvas

I completed this beautiful painting a few days ago and absolutely love the completed piece.
Click here to view under magnification and see the multiple color blends.


Creating art is such a magical experience for me.  Instinct takes over as I reach for colors and tools.  As I step back from my work to see where I am and where I am going, inspiration comes rapidly and I find myself back in the magical place of creating.

The color scheme of "Pairing" is unique for me.  Although this piece has softer blends than my normal palette, I appreciate the pop of colors emerging throughout the piece.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my newest creation.
Have a blessed day...Amy