Art Prints

Friday, July 9, 2010

"Dropped Stitch" Purple Red Multitoned Numeric Textured Abstract By Fountain Hills Arizona Daily Painter~Amy Tuso

16"x20"x.25"
Textured Imprinted Acrylic
Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$175.00

Available through my website with secure PayPal check out.

Life has me juggling many things presently and I am cautiously trying not to let anything fall between the cracks.  Painting is definitely a refuge of peace at this time as I move forward dealing with this stranger called Alzheimer's which has attached itself to my mom.  Day by day, step by step, carefully attending to immediate and future plans for her.

Let us pray for better preventative, stabilizing medications and a cure.


Amy Tuso~Daily Painter
Abstract Contemporary Modern Whimsical Originals
Acrylic Oil Texture