Art Prints

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Low Voltage" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Contemporary Painter ~ Fountain Hills, AZ

“Low Voltage”
14” x 11” Each Piece (Can also be hung vertically)
Acrylic

It is an absolutely beautiful autumn day here in Fountain Hills and I am feeling anything but "low voltage"! This day brings many smiles to my face and within my heart. My creative spark is buzzing with high intensity.

"Low Voltage" are highly textured and glazed acrylic paintings. They can be appreciated in any of the possible combinations in which they can be displayed. "Low Voltage" shows well singularly, vertically or horizontally, as well as in the combination of the 2 pieces. They are signed on the back allowing you total freedom in finding your ever-changing view.

Immerse yourself in my virtual gallery and if you would like to make a comment, ask a question or purchase my original art please contact me directly.

www.amytuso.com is the address to my website.
www.amytuso.blogspot.com is currently where you are reading about my journey.
www.amytusodailypaintings.blogspot.com shows my daily paintings.
www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com is the online gallery that I have the pleasure of being associated with.

AMY TUSO
ARTIST AND DAILY PAINTER FROM FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA OF
ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ORIGINALS ©