Art Prints

Monday, November 9, 2009

"Vision"©Amy Tuso

“Vision”
Texturized Acrylic
40”x 30”

“Vision” is a beautiful, highly texturized and scored acrylic painting done with soothing colors and a mix of metallics. It has been glazed multiple times giving it a luminescent appearance that begs to be touched.
Photography just doesn't adequately capture all that this art is :{
This is the second round of photography for this piece and unfortunately it still is not represented exactly as it appears in person. If you are in the Scottsdale area and would like to see this in person, please contact me to arrange for a gallery appointment.
I am blessed with having "vision" in many different applications and through my artwork I constantly ask that I be guided by His light and love and be given the proper interpretation through my paintings. This particular piece actually brought tears to my husband's eyes as he felt this interpretation.

My gallery can be viewed here www.amytuso.com
My proud association with fellow daily artists is here www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com


AMY TUSO
ARTIST AND DAILY PAINTER FROM FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA OF ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ORIGINALS