Art Prints

Monday, November 30, 2009

"Mischievous Roper" ~ Amy Tuso

"Mischievous Roper"
SOLD

Happy Monday y'all! This little roper has a glint of mischievousness in both his eyes and smile and I'm kind of feeling that way myself today. I had a great walk around the lake this morning and appreciated the beauty of a storm passing overhead. The clouds create such wonderful shadows over the mountains and there was one cloud that actually looked like a Christmas tree perched on top of the mountain range. The winter visitor ducks were quacking away as our regular town ducks were dunking for their breakfast. Allowing all of the beauty around me to enter my soul has helped calm my very being and I cannot wait to get busy in my studio this morning.

I hope that you have a joyous day and remember to look around you at that beauty that surrounds you.

Peace, Amy

www.amytuso.com