Art Prints

Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Ocean Dream" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Arizona Daily Painter

"Ocean Dream"
6" x 8" linen canvas

I really love being near the ocean and I believe this love developed on the day I was born at a private hospital located just off the edge of the beach. The sounds and smells are so vividly imprinted in my soul that even though I am now living in the desert southwest it is very easy for me to transport all of my senses as if I'm standing at the oceans' feet.
This small acrylic painting was inspired by my souls' yearning to be embraced by all that the ocean is.
Visit my virtual gallery to view more “Free-flowing canvas pieces” which are very affordable. If you would like to make a comment, ask a question or purchase my original art please contact me.

My gallery can be viewed here www.amytuso.com
My musings of this artistic journey and where you currently are is www.amytuso.blogspot.com
A collection of my daily paintings can be seen here www.amytusodailypaintings.blogspot.com
My proud association with fellow artists is here www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com
My Phoenix association is here www.phoenixartspace.com/amytuso

AMY TUSO
ARTIST AND DAILY PAINTER FROM FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA OF ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ORIGINALS