Art Prints

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Celebration" Whimsical Champagne Bottle with Cherub Spirit Art Daily Acrylic Painting by Arizona Artist Amy tuso

"Celebration"
24" x 8" x 1.5"
Acrylic

"Celebration" is one of my whimsical paintings that is presently being shown at Casavino Winery in Fountain Hills, AZ.

It is late afternoon and I have accomplished a great deal of things today from cleaning my mother's condo to just putting down my paint brushes.  I am working on 3 paintings at the present time.  Each one a different style and all in oils...so I am feeling celebratory and very content.

I hope that in reflection of your day, you can say that you have many reasons to celebrate life!

Please visit my website to view other paintings of whimsy and should you like to inquire about any of my artwork please contact me.

May you have a blessed evening and restful sleep tonight...Peace, light and love...Amy©


Amy Tuso ~ Daily Painter Of Whimsy, Abstract, Contemporary, Expressionist, Innovative, Intuitive and Joyful Acrylic and Oil Original Art ~ Fountain Hills, Arizona