Art Prints

Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Sara" Textured Figure Art Of Multiple Layers Acrylic And Glaze Female Figure Daily Acrylic Painting by Arizona Artist Amy Tuso

"Sara"
Sold

It is very exciting to me when a new image arrives in my mind's eye.  It takes form as it whispers to my soul.  Colors start to appear as possibilities as well as textures and I pretty much see the completed piece.  Of course there are always surprises along the way but that makes it fun!

"Sara" found a new home yesterday...thank you Kristy! "Sara" is a relatively new piece and captured a lot of attention. I already have another piece of this type floating in my mind.

My husband and I are headed off to the Arabian Horse Show in Scottsdale this morning.  We will be both carrying cameras and shooting away. 

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend that brings relaxation, revitalization, peace, light and love into your home...blessings, Amy ©

Please visit my website, browse and contact me should a particular piece catch your soul.