Art Prints

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clean Studio

Today is a rare day that I am not running off in more than one direction and actually had time to straighten up my studio.  I've been working on 3 oil paintings this past week.  I think the one on the left top easel  is complete, while the other 2 are in progress. 

If you look under my desk there is an oil painting of our bassett ~ Webster.  He passed away several years ago but I keep his painting under my desk as that is where he would be sleeping if he were here with me...so in a way, he always is with me...at least in my heart.

I need to get back to work and send some images over to Xanadu Gallery in Scottsdale before I pick up my paint brushes...so I'm off.

Wishing you a most productive, fun filled day...peace, light and love...Amy©