Art Prints

Monday, August 2, 2010

"Dwellings" Texture Vibrant Colors Metallic Cliff Dwellings Southwest Original Acrylic Painting By Daily Painter ~ Amy Tuso

16"x12"x1.5"
Gallery Wrapped Canvas Painted Edges
Framing Optional

The vibrant colors in this piece combined with the textural elements create a feast for the eyes as well as the touch.  "Dwellings" is part of my continually growing "Please Touch Series" and is created with texture, multiple layers of acrylic glazes and completed with a UV glaze for protection that feels almost leathery and very inviting.

To see my complete gallery visit my website where I offer an in-home trial via secure PayPal.
I also offer various size prints and greeting cards at http://www.amy-tuso.artistwebsites.com/.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day...Amy