Art Prints

Monday, August 17, 2009

"Seeing" Arizona Daily Painter ~ Amy Tuso

8" x 6" Canvas
Contact me to purchase ~ Amy.
"Seeing" is a small, frame-ready, textured, acrylic abstract. As you may be able to tell, I feel the power of the color red and use it often within my art. In this particular piece the starkness of the white is meant to draw your eye to the crack in the wall or psyche, where vision or an idea becomes clearer. Or it could represent the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel" as I am "seeing" it today.
As I have written in the past few days, I am slowly recovering from a nasty bout of illness and I really do see that light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately, it seems to taking it's good ole' time but nonetheless, it's closer.
I am moving forward with my day now that I have finished a few of my necessary chores and am going to get out a new project that I am experiementing with. Hopefully I will have it done to share within a few days.
I did want to share my excitement about an ad that I am involved with in September's issue of American Art Collector. I am associated with a wonderful group of abstract artists and post to their gallery daily. We pulled our funds and have a group ad on page 102 of American Art Collector for our Daily Painters Abstract Gallery. It is really awesome and wonderful to see my work in print with a group of most talented artists!
Please visit my website as often as you can...the more hits I log helps me to move up in the "search engines" which in turn helps others to get to know me :}
Have a wonderful Monday...peace, light and love...