Art Prints

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Celebration" and "Passages" Amy Tuso

"Celebration"
36" x 36" x 1.5"
Gallery Wrapped Canvas



"Passages"
20" x 16" x 1.5"
Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Both of these paintings are being entered into the Fountain Hills Cultural & Civic Association Juried Art Show today. I realize that I have posted both of them on my blog recently, but thought that perhaps you sending some good vibrations over this way may help them walk away with a ribbon!
My schedule is very full in the upcoming future with several pieces being created, attending Celebration of Fine Arts as a patron starting next week through March, joining the Sonoran Art League and my continued work on Daily Painters Abstract Gallery. What fun to be able to do what my soul sings out for!
Don't forget that I am running a special on my website in the "Studio Specials" gallery where pricing is negotiable...but than, I am always willing to work with pricing and my collectors.
Have a blessed day and be wonderful to yourself! Peace and light...Amy©
AMY TUSO~DAILY PAINTER OF ABSTRACT, INNOVATIVE, INTUITIVE, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST ORIGINALS
FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA