Art Prints

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Cowgirl With Attitude" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Painter

24" x 20" x 1.5"

Cowgirl With Attitude


This beautiful, western inspired oil on acrylic background is not found on my website but is hanging in my gallery. If you are interested in learning more about this particular gem please contact Amy directly.



I spent a wonderful day yesterday with a friend in one of our "open studio" painting sessions working on a new western inspired piece that is 95% completed. Working on my new piece reminded me of "Cowgirl With Attitude" and just how much I love it!



Living in the desert southwest I tend to forget to stop and look around me to appreciated the beauty and vastly different lifestyle than I was raised in. Not that far from our home there is a stretch of ranch, after ranch, after ranch, nestled in the foothills of the McDowell mountains amongst twisted mesquite, creosote trees and ancient saguaro cacti along with the many other various cacti surviving decades into centuries. Hawks and eagles can be seen soaring in the brillantly painted blue sky as well as the lone coyote searching for a meal.



I am reminded today that I have a need for my own "attitude adjustment" as I breathe in the beauty that surrounds me.



May you find peace, light and love within today...Amy©



http://www.amytuso.com/



AMY TUSO~DAILY PAINTER OF ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST, INNOVATIVE, INTUITIVE AND WESTERN ART~


FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ