Art Prints

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Glamoured Bird" ~ Amy Tuso

"Glamoured Bird"
30" x 10" x 1.5"
Gallery Wrapped Canvas

This whimsical, acrylic painting is just plain fun and always brings smiles to the face of the beholder! This is not on my website, but if you are interested or would like more info about this piece, please contact me directly.

I hope that every ones first full week of this new year has been a good one. I've been busy with several projects and appointments. I have been able to work in my early morning walk around the lake. The park in Fountain Hills is really beautiful as it is set against the mountains and I am greeted by the sun rising as it peeks over 4 Peaks. Our lake is really full of visiting pinhead ducks, and Coots which look like Puffins. Than there are the resident ducks and egrets along with a few blue herons.

I cherish my walks as they are really walking meditations and prayer of gratitude experiences. What better setting than this, to acknowledge the bounty that life and God offers.

Sending peace, light and love to all...Amy©

P.S. Don't forget that there are great sales on my website. Just contact me for negotiable pricing!

www.amytuso.com


"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." - Janis Joplin