Art Prints

Saturday, January 30, 2010

February AD In American Art Collector ~ Ruff Road ~ Amy Tuso ~ Arizona

"Ruff Road"
36" x 36" x 1.5"
Textural Acrylic
Gallery Wrapped ~ No frame needed

The new issue of American Art Collector is out with our current ad. We tried a 1/2 page ad this time and while it looks very nice, I have decided that the full page has much more impact.

I chose "Ruff Road" for this issue as it really depicted what my husband and I were going through after our home invasion in November, which was the time period the February ad had to be submitted.

"Ruff Road" has many, many layers of acrylic and glaze and is highly textured. Every time I look at this piece of art, I see more and more in it that surprises me - and I created it! "Ruff Road" also reminds me that no matter what life hands us, with time and prayer we can walk over the layers and through to the other side. We may emerge somewhat different in a way because of the lessons learned, but we always manage to stand back up - perhaps standing even a little bit stronger than before.

Please take some time and visit my website. I really do want to hear feedback about my art work, so leave me a message and of course, if you want any more info about a certain piece I will get back to you.

May you have a wonderful weekend and may it be filled with light, love and peace....Amy©

www.amytuso.com

Amy Tuso~Daily Painter Of Abstract, Contemporary, Expressionist, Innovative and Intuitive Acrylic, Oil and Textural Originals.