Art Prints

Monday, January 18, 2010

"Little Bronco" by Amy Tuso~Fountain Hills, AZ

"Little Bronco"
16" x 20"
Acrylic

"Little Bronco" came from a photo my husband and I had taken last year at the Prado Del Sol Rodeo in Scottsdale, AZ. This young cowboy was having a great time "breaking the bull" while hanging on with all he had!

I chose turquoise as a main background color as it really speaks of "the west" to me and decided to add some pseudo barbed wire holding the separation of colors within this smile invoking original.

This past Saturday was the start of the 10 week Celebration of Fine Art exhibit in Scottsdale. It was wonderful to visit with artists that I don't usually have the opportunity to see with life demands and states separating us as well as meeting new artists.

If you have never had the opportunity to go to Celebration it is both artists gallery displays and working studios combined from all over the country. The energy that surrounds this wonderful venue is contagious and watching the artists create beautiful works always inspires me to push my boundaries.

Tomorrow I will be back out there with 2 artist friends of mine gaining inspiration and education. Over the next 10 weeks Celebration will become my classroom!

Please visit my website often as I am always creating and feel free to sign up to be notified of new works as they are posted. Your email address is never revealed to anyone.

Have a wonderful Monday and may it be filled with love...Amy©

www.amytuso.com

~AMY TUSO~

CREATOR OF ORIGINAL ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST, INNOVATIVE, INTUITIVE ACRYLIC AND OIL ART

FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA

IN THE FOOTHILLS OF THE McDOWELL MOUNTAINS