Art Prints

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Copper Haze" Abstract Oil Painting by Arizona Daily Painter, Amy Tuso

"Copper Haze"
12" x 16" x 1.5"
Oil
Gallery Wrapped Canvas

This calming, oil painting with kisses of copper metallic running through it is just one of the paintings that I am offering on my website in my "Studio Specials" gallery. There are a total of 36 original works presently for sale and the best part of it for my collectors is that you name the price you are offering by contacting me through my contact page on the website.

I have spent the last few days organizing "AT Studio" making room for the new canvases Santa delivered and have many exciting ideas floating in my minds eye.

Take advantage of this "Special" offer. All reasonable offers will be considered!

Happy shopping :}

www.amytuso.com

Have a blessed day...Amy