Art Prints

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Souls' Journery" ~ Amy Tuso, Fountain Hills, AZ Daily Painter

"Soul's Journey"
36"x36"x1.5"
oil
There is a lot happening within this painting. The photo image of the woman does not show that there are very subtle facial features and that her chakras are highlighted. She is in a state of flux, not sure which way to go or what to do. She is relying on her inner wisdom to lead her once connected to her soul's intent. From her 3rd eye chakra, her spirit, her essence is reaching out to the Source, Great Spirit, God.
The 3 passage doorways offer direction - 2 to the right and 1 to the left...but which way to go?
Seeking Divine guidance. Trusting intuition. Having faith in a greater force than ourselves. Sometimes that is all we have to get us through the place we find ourselves in.
"Faith is courage; it is creative while despair is always destructive." - David S. Muzzey

We all have struggles. I've documented my recent struggle within this blog. While meditating yesterday this thought came to me..."Don't let fear stop you, instead find the courage inside of you, conquer your fear and free you soul".

This stayed with me throughout my day and obviously is still present as I'm sharing it here. I have found comfort and partial release within this thought. It is a journey and my courage is conquering the fear. It will be an ongoing process but I can feel my strong spirit and soul stepping to the forefront.

Today is an open studio with 2 dear art friends. We will laugh, talk, paint, eat, laugh, paint and support each other. I plan on being fully present to enjoy this marvelous day and my soul is smiling.

Peace, joy, laughter and light...Amy©

www.amytuso.com