Art Prints

Friday, December 4, 2009

"Friends" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Painter

"Friends"
10"x8"

A girlfriend of mine asked me to create an abstract for her and the only definite request from her was that it contained a shock of green within it. As I was working on this piece I mixed several colors and came up with this "shocking" green. Since that time, I have repeated this custom blend of color and incorporated it into other originals.

Friends...we are so blessed to have them in our lives. Sometimes they lean on us and other times they are our support. I was once told by a dear friend that as you travel this lifetime and you can count 5 people as your true friends...you are among the fortunate. Give it some thought...can you count 5 true-blue friends that you can honestly share everything about yourself with?

Peace, Amy©

www.amytuso.com